Bold and Easy Coloring Pages 6: Coloring Pages for All Ages
Find a sense of calm and stillness with these soothing, easy-to-color pages. Relax with bold lines and big spaces. This is your kind of coloring book!
Find a sense of calm and stillness with these soothing, easy-to-color pages.
Relax with bold lines and big spaces.
- Complete them quickly for a fast sense of accomplishment.
- OR, linger over each design, choosing your colors and coloring materials carefully.
It’s up to you!
Here’s what you’ll find inside this 125-page book:
- 60 coloring pages, each printed on one side of the page. (The back of each page is blank, so marker ink or pencil impressions won’t affect the next design.)
- 30 original, coloring book pages hand-drawn by Aisling D’Art.
- Two copies of each design, so you can try different colors the second time. (Or, have a “do-over” if you want one.)
- Ideal for people coping with stress or anxiety. These designs are easy and relaxing to color!
- Moms (and dads) rave about these coloring books because they can color at the end of a long day, in low-light settings. And, you won’t need your reading glasses to see what you’re coloring.
- Popular with teachers and art therapists, as well as coloring enthusiasts coping with vision or dexterity issues.
- If you’re coloring to release stress, this may be the coloring book you need.
This is the sixth book in the original, best-selling “Bold and Easy Coloring Pages” series. Each page features original artwork, not clip art. Our authors are colorists, themselves, so they know what makes coloring book fun.